A Better Franchise Offering
Uniquely Positioned to Bring You Success Now
Like most successful business ventures, Senior Safe Homes is truly unique. It is different from any other senior-related franchise offering…and it’s better. Keep reading to find out why, or fill out our franchise information request form for more information.
Most senior proofing companies limit their services to product sales only. We do much more, and that means you can too. With the help of Senior Safe Homes, you’ll be able to offer families in your area the unique consulting and solution services that are simply not available in most markets. Further, the growing trends related to seniors suggest that the future prospects for senior proofing services will continue to steadily increase.
Participating in This Industry Has Never Been Easier
Because Senior Safe Homes Corporate Office provides so many operational and administrative services to their Franchisees, starting and operating a Senior Safe Homes business is affordable and manageable. In fact, most franchisees operate Senior Safe Homes businesses directly from their primary residences, so start up costs are less.
You can begin operating a Senior Safe Homes business with no more than a minimal amount of purchased inventory, an approved vehicle, and completion of our extensive training program. Once you begin operating in your area, you will enjoy tremendous support from the Corporate Office in operational areas such as:
- Accounting Support
- Unique Marketing System & Support
- In-bound Telephone Call Management
- Lead Generation & Distribution
- Merchant Account Management
- Customized Estimating, Invoicing & Billing System
- Inventory Replenishment System
- Website Services
- Technical Support
- And More…
Questions? More Info?
Please fill out our Franchise Information Request Form.Request Information Franchise Application
Senior Safe Homes Q&A
- With a decade of experience, Senior Safe Homes has an established reputation and customer base.
- Parents are willing to spend money protecting their children; and as the number of children is expected to grow to over 21 million by 2010, you are in the perfect position to establish yourself in the child safety market.
- Unfortunately, many children get seriously injured by everyday household items because the appropriate child safety products are not easily found or properly installed.
- This is a unique opportunity to experience financial success and personal fulfillment by helping parents protect what is most precious, their child.
Senior Safe Homes Franchise Facts
An Affordable Opportunity
- Low initial investment
- Low overhead
- Low monthly royalty
- Low operating cost
- Part-time or full-time opportunity
- Founder: Robert Lockheimer, A-CPC
- Established: 1997
- First Franchised: 2007
- Current Units: 253 US Cities, 4 Countries
Support and Training Provided
- Initial Training: Yes
- Centralized Franchise Support
- 100% Advertising and Marketing Support
Financial Requirements & Terms
- Liquid Capital Required: $10,000
- Total Capital Investment: $14,650 – $52,700 Call for details regarding full/part-time opportunities.
- There are some states that require registration prior to having any detailed discussions regarding opening new locations. If you are interested in one of these states, we can take your name and contact information, and then notify you when we become registered. These states are Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, South Dakota, Rhode Island, Virginia